Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

ll

ho tlk lke dis shd b klled

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

To frantik1:

frantik1 posted:
"I don't understand why this is even here. I mean there are enough noobs and cheaters playing the full version, why bring out more with a demo.
Overall, no ak-47, no handgun, no bat, and NO HAMMER make for a very dull version of stick arena. I mean come on if you really want more visits to your site atleast bring out the ak.
You're one of my favorite submitters XGen but this is pretty disappointing."

Ok, so this is deffinitly a game to entice people like " Camguitar " who have not played the game, to goto there site. Although some of its quallites have been downgraded from the original, THATS THE POINT!!! ITS A DEMO!

oh and btw, the ak is not pressent becouse it would own every other weppon they have.. CUZ ITS A DEMO!

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

(-)

7|-|15 15 7|2(_)|_Y 7|-|3 (00|_357 94|)937 3\/3|2, 900|) J0|3! 1 4//\//\ 4//\//\423|) 47 7|-|3 |O(_)|23 |3|21|_34|\|(3 47 7|-|3 57|2(_)(7(_)|23 5|-|0\\/\\/. |3(_)7 //\//\4|3Y |=0|2 3\/3|2Y 1 5|O4(3 Y0(_) 5|-|0(_)|_|) |-|4\/3 2 |33(4(_)53 175 |-|4|2|) 70 |=1|\||) //\//\057 5|O4(35 1|\| 7|-|3 7|24|\|5|_473|2.

|O3|\|15

Vortx Vortx

Good job

But you do need some help with graphics, send me a reply with ur email and I could hook u up with some cool graphics.

Grub-Xer0 responds:

Earth Defense l Earth Defense l

!!

cool, BUT MORE METALLICA!!!! LMAO

Moonhog responds:

:S err thanks for the gd review

Piconjo fan art 3 Piconjo fan art 3

It was ok, I mean the picks were knda poor but over all I think you did pretty well... If you want maby I could draw some for you for your next? just give me your email in a reply if you want me to submit any.

omgroflwtflol12 responds:

tank joo for joor love

Name That Tune Name That Tune

???

HOW THE FUCK ARE U SAPOSTA KNOW THA SOUNDS?

DoddyUK responds:

By listening to flashes on Newgrounds, stupid! All the sounds are taken from flash animations. :P

And try to be a bit more constructive with your criticisms next time, okay?

BlEED II BlEED II

FRONT PAGE!!!

HELL YAH!!

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

got some tips maby u wna try out

change wheels?