Squaresville Squaresville

sweet

love the english humor.. nice flash!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

You have 151 private messages (0 unread).

INBOX

This layout will be much prettier soon.
I swear.

You have 2,630 Experience Points! You gain experience points by voting on five submissions per day. Experience points increase your voting power and also allow you to unlock Secret Items! You are 27,370 points off getting your next secret!

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2 Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2

Righto

Ahhh but now is Adobe Flash!!! hehe

Explosion Tutorial Explosion Tutorial

Right on

I liked it and can use your knolage on my work :)

Ive been having to convert my clouds from photoshop but now I can do it right in flash!! thank you!

CD- SAW CD- SAW

Perfict

One of the best claymations in the portal today. Stunning! It was a little too dark too see, but it still was pretty awsome. I vote 5 a million times for this one.

Evil Fun With Zimmy Evil Fun With Zimmy

k

front page? why

Big Mistake Big Mistake

Great!

I love your sence of humor. You dont need to make your charicters to say a thing to make your film awsome. Great job, great humor.. 10.

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

Nice

I loved the LOGO reviews and I belive that every great movie should have those!!! I THINK YOU HAVE STARTED A REVULUTION!!! MUAHAHAHHAAH!

Pickleman's Breakfast Pickleman's Breakfast

Boring

I could not make sence of the cartoon, kudos on the animation though.

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

Well Done.

This one hit me perticulary hard for in the past, my girlfriend had a miscarrage ( for those young ones who dont know what that means, its when the baby dies in the mother.)

All I know of this child is her spirit that lives in me from day to day. Although this is a spirit I could never forget... It is true, that message, that what you create never goes away.

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

Wow

I was just comming back to newgrounds after a long time of not being on, and wow! I was looking at the others and they werent anygood like this!! I actualy wanted to see the end of this one! Good job!